white chocolate, such as Ghirardelli
candy cane, plus
candy canes, crushed
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with parment paper.
- Melt white chocolate over low heat, and stir in 1/3 cup crushed candy canes.
- Pour mixture into lined pan, spreading it to within half an inch of the edges.
- Melt semisweet chocolate chips and drizzle over white chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle on remaining candy cane pieces.
- Place in fridge til firm; break into pieces.
- Serve at room temperature.