ground black pepper
( can omit, do not substitute with meat tenderizer)
( Johnny Seasoning)
- Rub 1/2 cup per 10 # meat. Rub and massage seasoning in with SOY SAUCE after all wet, work the seasoning in real good!
- keep adding more seasoning till you have the amount needed.
- Place in refrigerator, let seasoning soak into meat for 24 hours before cooking.
- Take a large onion or more to make 1" thick slices to.
- line down center of pan big enough to fit your piece of prime rib on! take rib out of refridgerator,sit at room temperature ½ before cooking.
- Cook 350° around 2 hrs or more depending
- on the weight size of the prime rib! Use a meat thermometer.
- Med: 140°.
- Well: 160°.
- May also Cook 500° 5 minutes per pound. After the 5 minutes times the pound of meat turn oven OFF. But you must leave oven door closed for 3 hours. NO Peaking.