plain popped popcorn
( 4 bags)
( 1 bag)
dark corn syrup
- Place popped popcorn in two very large bowls.
- Mix 1/2 pound peanuts into each bowl.
- In 5 quart sauce pan combine all the other ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, boil for 5 minutes(no less) stirring constantly.
- Evenly distribute the syrup between the two bowls and stir until well coated.
- Turn coated popcorn into a large roasting pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove and break apart while still warm.
- Store in air tight containers.