unsalted dry roasted peanuts
lightly salted dry roasted salted peanuts
semi-sweet chocolate chips
white chocolate chips
16 ounces vanilla bark (I always use almond) or 16 ounces
( I always use almond)
- I whirl my peanuts in the food processor just to grind them a bit but if you prefer just go ahead and use them as is.
- Pour peanuts into a large crock-pot; add chips and vanilla or almond bark. Cover and turn setting on low. Now get busy with something else for an hour or so. When you come back, stir mixture with a large spoon making sure all the peanuts are well coated.
- Using whatever size spoon is appropriate for you, (I use a small cooking scoop and it just fills the mini muffin cake liners) spoon out on a cookie sheet and let harden.
- Keep crock-pot on, no big rush, this is a generous recipe and you will have plenty. When sufficiently hard place in festive containers.
- Don't expect it to last very long because each piece is filled with a wonderful taste of chocolate and is chock full of peanuts.