chopped cooked ham
1 (16 ounce) packages
shredded Velveeta cheese
1/4 cup butter or 1/4 cup
fresh ground pepper
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Crumble bacon; set aside.
- Cook ham in reserved drippings in skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Cook grits according to package directions.
- Remove from heat, and stir in cheese and butter until melted.
- Stir in bacon, ham, eggs, and remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a lightly greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until set.