unsalted butter, melted
frank's red hot cayenne pepper sauce
- In a bowl, combine flour, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and pepper; mix.
- Rinse off wings and coat in flour mixture.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and place wings on baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bake wings for 40 minutes, turning once 1/2 way through cooking.
- While wings are baking, combine butter, Frank's hot sauce, and Tabasco in a plastic bowl with lid.
- Once wings are finished baking, place 8-10 wings in the bowl.
- Cover and shake to coat.
- Serve with Ranch Dressing!