2 (8 ounce) packages
low-fat cream cheese
light sour cream
prepared graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In your mixer add cream cheese, and blend together with sour cream.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- If you want to add fruit or cookies into your cheesecake, do so now.
- Add pie filling to crust.
- Bake on top rack in the oven for 30-45 minute Until cake is firm.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Refrigerate at least over night, or freeze to have as a treat later!
- I like to use an OREO cookie Pie crust, and add about 3-5 crushed cookies to the pie filling. Very good.