1 cup butter or 1 cup
packed light brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons
1 1/2 cups
2 1/2 cups
1 (10 ounce) packages
hershey's cinnamon bark
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large mixing bowl cream butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and baking soda, mixing well.
- Mix in oatmeal, cinnamon chips and raisins (batter will be heavy).
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until they look golden around edges.
- Let cool for about 1 minute and then remove to wire rack to finish cooling.