1 (113 g) boxes
butterscotch pudding mix
( 4 servings, the one you can make in 5 minutes)
1 1/2 cups
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Cream shortening and sugar.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Add dry pudding mix and flour and spices.
- Mix well.
- Roll dough 1/4 inch thick and cut with gingerbread man cutter or shape gingerbread man by taking small pieces and shaping it free hand.
- Add decorations.
- Bake on greased sheet in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Makes enough dough for 6-7 gingerbread men.
- Have fun and enjoy!