duncan hines fudge marble cake mix
1 (16 ounce) containers
pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except for the cocoa packet and the powdered sugar.
- Beat well.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1 cup of cake batter with cocoa packet.
- Pour remaining yellow batter into a greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Pour cocoa batter on top of yellow cake batter and swirl with a knife to get the "marble" look.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until cake tests done.
- Turn out of pan and cool.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar.