1 (1/4 ounce) package
2 1/2 cups
- In a small mixing bowl dissolve yeast in the warm water.
- Stir in biscuit mix. Add beaten egg and sugar. Mix well.
- Turn onto floured surface. Knead. Place dough on the center of greased cookie sheet or parchment paper. Roll to 14x9-inch rectangle.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice. Spread this mixture down the center third of rectangle.
- Make 3" long cuts at 1" intervals on both sides of bread dough. To make braided effect, fold sides at an angle over the cream cheese filling.
- Cover. Chill in refrigerator overnight.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of raspberry jelly down the center of the loaf. Bake 5 minutes longer.