Include in Jar
1 1/2 cups
crushed potato chips
2 1/2 cups
Include on Gift Tag
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour and baking powder.
- Layer ingredients in order given in a 1 quart "wide mouth" canning jar.
- Press each layer firmly in place before adding next ingredient. It will be a tight fit.
- On gift tag write the additional ingredients needed (butter and extract), as well as these baking instructions:.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F Empty this jar of cookie mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well. Add butter and vanilla and stir until blended thoroughly.
- Shape into balls the size of walnuts, and place 3 inches apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten balls with the palm of your hand. Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned.
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheets then remove to wire racks to cool completely.