3 3/4 cups
1 1/2 cups
( or more, if necessary)
- Mix all ingredients together, let rest for 15 minutes.
- Should be a a little thicker than pancake batter, but not too doughy.
- Add milk to thin, if necessary.
- Add to boiling water using a ricer, large holed colander, or spaetzle lid. Spray the appliance with Pam beforehand!
- When the spaetzle float, they are ready to come out of the water. They cook very fast.
- Spaetzle can be enjoyed plain, with butter and salt, or sautéed with onions. However you like your pasta, you will like your spaetzle.