light chocolate syrup
sweetened flaked coconut
light vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Tear off 4 medium-size squares of aluminum foil.
- Place 1 banana on each foil square.
- Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over bananas. Top with chocolate syrup.
- Fold square over and fold edges to form a packet.
- Roast in oven on cookie sheet or oven rack for 12-15 minutes.
- Place coconut on baking sheet and place in oven. Stir every 45-60 sec. until lightly browned.
- Remove foil packets from oven and open. Cut bananas into pieces and spoon onto ice cream in dishes. Top with toasted coconut.