mini chocolate chip
creamy peanut butter
( 2%, whole, 1% and skim is ok, too)
- Place the chocolate chips, half and half and peanut butter in a microwave-safe container.
- Heat on high for 30 seconds.
- Stir and repeat until the mixture is smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate microwave-safe container, heat milk on high 1 minute. Repeat, if necessary. Milk should be warm, NOT boiling.
- Pour chocolate mixture into milk and stir vigorously with a whisk until smooth. You may use an immersion blender or frother, if you'd like.
- Strain, if needed, serve & enjoy.
- May choose to top with whipped cream or marshmellows.