dry penne pasta
1 (77 g) packages
knorr cream leek soup mix
1 1/2 cups
fresh parsley, chopped
1 1/2 cups swiss cheese or 1 1/2 cups
gruyere cheese, shredded and divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water until al dente, drain well.
- Toss noodles with soup mix, sour cream, parsley, 1 cup cheese and pepper.
- Spoon into a 8 cup casserole dish.
- Toss the bread crumbs with the remaining cheese and margarine.
- Sprinkle evenly over the casserole.
- Bake 30 minute.