1 1/3 cups
unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Put cupcake liner in muffin tin OR grease very well muffin tin.
- sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa and salt.
- The in another bowl beat together the butter and sugar and then add the eggs beating very well then mix in the vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture alternately with the milk to the sugar and be sure to beat well each time!.
- Spoon batter into the muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes oven, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- It really depends on how full you fill the muffin tin to decide on the yield. If you want really domed cupcakes fill them almost full.