1 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopes
taco seasoning mix
1 (14 ounce) cans
monterey jack cheese
1 1/4 cups
red pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease 10 inch pie plate.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet until brown; drain.
- Stir in seasoning mix.
- Spread beef mixture in pie plate.
- Sprinkle with chilies and cheese.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour in pie shell.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with peppers and cheese.