1 (3 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
2 1/4 cups
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, butter, cream cheese, salt, almond and vanilla extracts and egg yolk. Beat until smooth.
- Stir in flour, until well blended.
- Chill the dough for eight hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough, one third at a time, to 1/8" thickness.
- Cut into shapes with lightly floured cookie cutter.
- Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 - 10 minutes.
- Cool and decorate as desired.