1 (28 ounce) bags
bacon, fried and crumbled
shredded cheddar cheese
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with Pam.
- Prepare potatoes as directed.
- While preparing potatoes, fry, cool, and crumble bacon -- or use the pre-cooked "real" bacon from Costco in the "cold section".
- Spread potatoes in pan.
- Beat the eggs with the milk, then pour over potatoes.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
- Scatter the crumbled bacon over the top of the cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 approx 50-60 minutes.
- Check often and if getting browner than you like, just cover with foil.