garlic cloves, minced
( or other Mexican beer)
diced tomatoes with juice
canned jalapeno slices
( with a little juice)
15 1/2 ounces
beef bouillon cubes
1 teaspoon black pepper (your choice) or 1 teaspoon
( your choice)
1 (15 1/2 ounce) cans
kidney beans, undrained
tortilla chips (optional) or
- Brown beef in oil with onions and garlic; drain.
- Stir in beer, tomatoes, jalapeno slices, tomato sauce, bouillon cubes, salt, sugar, pepper, and cumin.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 35-45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in chili powder and beans, and cook over medium heat, until beans are heated.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or crackers and hot sauce on the side, if desired.