2 (609.51 g) can
Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
shredded cheddar cheese
( 2-3 sleeves)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice squash and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- Crush 1 1/2 sleeves of crackers and cover the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Mix together soup, half and half, sour cream, cheese, onion flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Combine soup mixture with vegetables and coat evenly.
- Pour into banking dish on top of crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Combine melted butter with the remaining crushed crackers and top the casserole.
- Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until crackers are golden brown.