onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
black pepper, ground
12 ounces vegan sour cream or 12 ounces
tofutti sour cream
low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Toss together onion, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper on baking sheet.
- bake 18 min or until onion slices are browned.
- Transfer to bowl and cool.
- Coarsely chop onion slices and return to bowl; stir in sour cream, soy sauce, and thyme.
- Season with salt and pepper. transfer to serving bowl and enjoy with chips, crackers, and veggies.