shredded cooked turkey
( or chicken or beef!)
118.29 ml Mexican blend cheese (optional) or 118.29 ml
add more cheddar cheese
( or more to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl toss turkey, vegetables, cheese, salsa, hot sauce, chili powder, and cumin.
- Spoon filling into tortilla shells. You may need to use more than four if your shells are small.
- Roll the tortilla up and place seam side down into a lightly greased baking pan.
- Top with extra cheese and salsa if desired.
- Baked until heated through, about 15-20 minutes.