bacon, cooked and crumbled
garlic cloves, chopped
( or more if you like)
2 (453.59 g) package
fresh mushrooms, sliced
extra virgin olive oil
2 (609.51 g) can
Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
( or the Cream of Mushroom Soup with Roasted Garlic)
( or half and half)
2 (907.18 g) bag
frozen French-cut green beans, thawed, drained and squeezed of extra water
French's French fried onions
- Sauté chopped garlic in the butter and olive oil, add mushrooms until mostly soft.
- Set aside to cool.
- When cooled, drain off extra liquid.
- Mix soup, milk, pepper, 1/2 of the crumbled bacon, sautéed mushrooms, green beans and 1 1/3 cups French Fried Onions in a large bowl.
- Transfer into large baking dish and spread into even layer.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minute or until hot.
- Stir and then top with remaining 1 1/3 cup onions and bacon.
- Bake 5 minute until onions are golden.