1 (170.09 g) can
sliced pineapple in syrup, drained
( reserve juice)
2 (170.09 g) package
lemon Jell-O gelatin
1 (283.49 g) can
fruit cocktail, drained
Cool Whip Topping
- Make the Jello according to package directions and add the other ingredients inches
- Pour into rectangular casserole dish and chill according to package directions.
- Mean while add the first 5 topping ingredients together in a small sauce pan and cook slowly until you get a custard like consistency
- add the 1 cup of Cool whip.
- Pour over the chilled Jello mixture and chill an additional hour.
- Cut in squares and place on individual lettuce leaves for serving.