( 4-6 oz each)
( do not substitute with margarine)
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add tilapia fillets (thawed if frozen) to the pan.
- Sprinkle the fish with garlic powder (use more or less depending on your tastes).
- Pour lime juice over fish (use more or less depending on your tastes).
- Saute the tilapia until the fillets are opaque and easily flake with a fork (I usually turn once during cooking).
- Serve while hot. I like to serve this with a side of rice pilaf and california blend veggies.