3/4 cup peanut butter or 3/4 cup
other nut butter
graham wafer crumbs
1 cup chocolate chips or 1 cup
paper baking cups
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt the margarine.
- Once liquified, stir in the peanut butter, graham crumbs, and sweetener until well incorporated.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the peanut mixture into the muffin tins lined with cupcake paper liners (the liners are important).
- In a different small saucepan on medium heat, melt the chocolate and milk together until completely melted, stirring often.
- Spoon over top of the peanut butter cups.
- Garnish with nuts and allow to set in the fridge for 6-8 hours before serving.