2 (10 ounce) cans
2 (8 ounce) packets
( I use Frank's)
mild cheddar cheese
- Drain canned chicken and put in medium sauce pan.
- Add hot sauce and cook on medium until heated throughout. My personal favorite is Frank's hot sauce.
- Add cream cheese and stir until blended thoroughly.
- Add ranch dressing and mix.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of cheddar cheese and heat for a few minutes until mixed and melted.
- Pour the dip into the crock pot and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on the top. Keep heated on low.
- I serve on baguette that has been sliced and toasted. However, it is also tasty on corn chips.