1/2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup
1 1/2 tablespoons
fresh spinach, washed and torn
1 cup fresh bean sprouts or 1 can
1 (4 ounce) cans
water chestnuts, drained and rinsed
fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced thin
bacon, cooked and crumbled
sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Make the dressing at least a few hours in advance to"meld" the flavors.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Pour boiling water over the bean sprouts;let stand a few minutes and drain.
- Mix all the salad ingredients together and chill until serving.
- Just before serving, toss with dressing.