green onions, chopped
shallots, sliced thinly
garlic cloves, minced
tomatoes, peeled seeded chopped
fresh basil, chopped
- In a glass or plastic bowl toss the shrimp with the lemon juice and set aside to marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil - add green onions and shallots sauté for a minute - then add garlic and saute another minute.
- Add white wine and simmer to reduce the liquid by half.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, basil, salt and pepper to taste, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- In individual caraffes place a small amount of the sauce on the bottom. Divide the shrimp evenly amongst the Caraffes - evenly distribute remaining sauce over the shrimp.
- Crumble feta over each dish and place dish uncovered into your preheated over. Bake until the shrimp is cooked through, approximately 20 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread, salad or what ever you have on hand.