macadamia nut cookies
( no choc chips)
vanilla ice cream, softened
white chocolate, chopped
unsalted macadamia nuts, chopped
chopped strawberry red licorice
chopped apple licorice
( I always use Darrell Lea brand)
icing sugar, for dusting
- Grease a 7cm deep, 9cm x 25.5cm (base) loaf pan, Line base and sides with greaseproof paper, allowing a 5cm overhang at both ends.
- Break cookies into small pieces. Combine ice cream, cookies, chocolate, nuts, coconut and licorice in a bowl.
- Spoon into prepared pan. Level top with a spatula, making sure to pack it down well, to avoid air pockets forming.
- Cover and freeze overnight, or until firm.
- To serve: Stand at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften slightly before turning on to a plate. Top with raspberries, sprinkle with icing sugar. Cut into slices with a hot knife.