old fashioned oats
Splenda brown sugar blend
chopped toasted walnuts
( for creamier oatmeal, substitute skim milk for water, proceed as directed)
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Stir in oats and salt.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle 2 teaspoons SPLENDA® Brand Brown Sugar Blend, 1 tablespoon chopped dates, and 1 tablespoon chopped toasted walnuts over hot cooked oatmeal.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon skim milk.
- Microwave Directions.
- Combine water, oats, and salt in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Cover tightly with heavy-duty plastic wrap; fold back a small edge to allow steam to escape.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes; stir before serving.