1 1/2 cups
( it can be fat free from a jar or your favorite gravy)
turkey sausage, cooked and crumbled
( or your favorite sausage)
turkey breast, cooked and shredded
celery, finely sliced
thin pizza crust
( two 12-inch already baked or prepared crusts)
part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread half of gravy over top of each pizza.
- Arrange half of sausage, turkey and celery over each pizza.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of each spice over each pizza.
- Evenly spread one cup of cheese over each pizza.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.