cranberry juice cocktail
2 (3 inch)
orange rind twists
( to garnish)
( for cocktail, see below)
- In a large saucepan combine the juices, sugar, cloves, cinnamon sticks and water, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Bring to a simmer; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove cloves and cinnamon sticks from the pan with a slotted spoon.
- Serve warm or chilled.
- Garnish with orange rind curls, if desired.
- Variation with Alcohol:.
- For a Poinsettia Cocktail, add 1 Tablespoon Vodka to each serving.