1 1/2 lbs
lean ground beef
1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages
taco seasoning, divided
Mexican blend cheese
1 (12 ounce) bags
Frito Scoops, bite-size
1 (8 ounce) containers
- In a lg. skillet over med-high heat fry hamburger until almost done, chopping to break up the meat into small pieces.
- When meat is done, drain grease.
- Add half the pack of taco seasoning and water. Continue cooking until water is evaporated.
- Add salsa, and mix well.
- Add half the bag of Mexican blend cheese. Mix well until cheese melts. Set aside.
- When ready to make scoops, fill each one with a little meat mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix sour cream and the rest of the pack of taco seasoning. Set aside.
- Top scoops with additional cheese.
- Put on a lg. baking sheet, and bake in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Put on serving platter, and dollop with a little sour cream mix.