1 (14 ounce) cans
whole berry cranberry sauce
coarsely chopped pecans
1 (29 ounce) cans
pear halves, drained
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a mixing bowl, combine cranberry sauce, orange zest, raisins and pecans.
- In pastry-lined pie plate, spread one half of filling.
- Arrange pears, cut side down, in spiral fashion, on filling.
- Spread with remaining filling exposing the cheek of the pear.
- From remaining pastry, cut design of partridge in tree.
- Arrange on top of pie.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.