1 1/2 teaspoons
Splenda sugar substitute
( I use more)
plain fat-free yogurt
ground flax seeds
- Spray a microwave safe ramekin or bowl with cooking spray (or use a muffin liner).
- Mix the egg and splenda until well combined (I use a fork), add the yogurt and blend well.
- Mix in the ground flaxseed, cinnamon and baking powder until well combined.
- Pour in ramekin and microwave on high for 1 minute 30 seconds (note the ramekin should be no more than half full since these do rise a lot, if it is too small they will overflow).
- These taste best served hot.