1 loaf challah, rich bread or 1 loaf
other soft rich bread
brie cheese, cut in 1/4-inch slices
fresh basil, trimmed, leaves only
20 -30 slices of oven-roasted tomatoes or 20 -30 slices
- Split the bread in half lengthwise and place a layer of brie on top of the bottom half of the loaf.
- Top with a layer of tomatoes and fresh basil.
- Replace the top layer of bread and brush with butter.
- Press the sandwich into a panini grill and grill until toasted.
- Cut into serving pieces, can be served hot or cold.