apples, peeled, cored and thickly sliced
eggs, beaten to blend
- Shape sausage into 3 inch patties.
- Cook in a large skillet over medium-high heat until browned, about 7 minutes per side.
- Pour off fat.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add apples; sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and cook until softened, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to serving platter and keep warm.
- Wipe skillet with paper towel.
- Melt butter in skillet over low heat.
- Add eggs and scramble to desired firmness.
- Add to platter and serve.