chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
thick & chunky salsa
1 (19 ounce) cans
mild enchilada sauce
1 (11 ounce) cans
whole kernel corn, drained
tortilla chips, coarsely broken
green onion, sliced
( 3/4 cup)
monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, shredded
( try to use the kind with jalapeno peppers cheese blend)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, sugar, salsa, enchilada sauce and corn.
- Place tortilla chips in an ungreased 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- Top with chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle with onions, tomato and cheese.
- Bake 35-45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- If desired, arrange additional tortilla chips around edge of dish.