( any chopped or sliced nut)
semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- In a pan over medium heat melt butter.
- Add almonds, sesame seeds and vanilla and let brown.
- Stir in the honey and brown a little more.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- In the meantime line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Using 2 teaspoons arrange small elongated mounds of nut mixture. Flattened slightly.
- Let cool.(These are chewy not hard like bittle).
- If you would like to add chocolate:.
- Just melt in microwave for 1 minute in a small dish, then dip the candy pieces in or drizzle the chocolate over the candy.