chicken breast, cubed
ranch salad dressing
crushed corn flakes cereal
grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400; grease an 11x7 baking pan; set aside.
- Pour Ranch dressing into Bowl 1.
- Combine Bowl 2 ingredients, set aside.
- Toss chicken in Bowl 1, then Bowl 2; fluffing artistically :-) .
- Place chicken cubes in single layer on baking pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with additional Ranch dressing.
- VARIATION: Use Bleu cheese dressing instead (much more yumm-o for the grown-up palate!).
- VARIATION #2: There's always the honey-mustard salad dressing route, too.