1 -2 lb
( I use coarsely ground chuck)
pico de gallo
yai-yai's garlic sauce
crushed red pepper flakes
( to taste)
white onion, diced
( I just tend to enjoy more onion)
4 -8 fresh hamburger buns, i prefer fresh onion or 4 -8
- Using your hands, squeeze excess liquid from pico de gallo.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- I use my hands as it tends to blend the ingredients better.
- Form into burgers (size is your choice).
- NOTE: The burgers will be very moist but should not fall apart, you will need a spatula to set them on the grill if you are not cooking on stovetop.
- Cook and enjoy with your favorite condiments.
- I grill the buns for added taste.
- I also love to make my own fresh french frys and when I pull them out of the deep fryer I sprinkle them with Tony Cachera's Cajun seasoning.
- You can use store brand pico de gallo, I however make my own but also love the recipes that are on Zaar.
- I couldn't narrow it down to one recipe to refer you to, so please do a search for your choice of recipe.
- I admit, I have fallen in love with Yai-Yai's Garlic Sauce, it is a very strong wonderful sauce (http://www. ultimategarlic. com).
- You can use fresh micned garlic as well.
- As I love garlic, if I used fresh I would probably use 2 to 3 cloves at least.