1 (453.59 g) box
green bell pepper, diced
sweet onion, diced
celery ribs, diced
( we use Miracle Whip)
1 (170.09 g) can
- Cook macaroni, prepare all veggies, and dice the eggs.
- Drain macaroni and run cold water over it to bring it to room temperature.
- Add all ingredients into very large bowl and mix (we use our clean hands for this).
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Best when made a day in advance, to let the flavors mingle.
- If using canned shrimp, they will break up and be very fine. This means no one knows there's shrimp in it unless you tell them, so this can be your "secret ingredient". ;).
- Larger shrimp can be used, this is just what mom always made it with.