garlic clove, sliced
( to taste)
salt and pepper
2 -4 cups
( recipe #173826)
- Preheat oven to 400°; Line shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil, spray with non-stick pan spray.
- Toss onions and garlic together and season with salt and pepper; place on foil. Roast for 5 minutes and then toss.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper, paprika, turmeric, cumin and cayenne pepper.
- Place salmon fillets on onions. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake salmon 10-12 minutes in preheated oven, or until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Lay slamon on a serving dish of lentils and top with the onions.