1 (18 ounce) packages
butter recipe cake mix, Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe recommended
diet lemon-lime soda
fat-free cool whip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, diet soda and 2 egg whites; beat for 2 minutes until well mixed.
- Line two 12 cup muffin tins with paper liners. Fill each liner 2/3 full with cake batter.
- Bake for 18 - 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cupcakes are completely cool, fill a pastry bag fitted with a star tip with the Cool Whip Free. Insert tip into center of each cupcake and fill with Cool Whip.
- Store in the refrigerator, out of sight of others. Sneak in the kitchen regularly and indulge.