crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks
( or any other Brand)
parmesan cheese, grated
boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Place the "Cheesies" in your food processor and process into small crumbs. Add the Parmesan Cheese and pour onto a plate.
- Coat chicken breasts in flour & salt.
- Combine egg & water. Beat until well combined. Dip floured Chicken in egg mixture.
- Coat the chicken in the Cheesie crumbs.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet (I use cooking spray).
- Bake for 35-45 minutes at 350° until chicken is cooked through (cooking time will depend on thickness of meat).