2 (450 g)
( Also known as pork tenderloin just like steak, this is the fillet mignon of pork, it is more expensi)
For the Paprika Sauce
30 -40 g
onion, finely chopped
garlic cloves, Crushed
150 -200 g
( I use swiss brown but button mushrooms are fine)
1 1/2 teaspoons
chicken bouillon granule, concentrated
( powder, cube or paste.. Mine is quite dense so you may have to adjust for taste depending on what yo)
- I make this a lot for me and my hubby I buy pork fillet that usually vary in weight from 420g-460g for the two of us and this is perfect for us.
- Slice pork diagonally (allow 3-4 slices per person) and beat with a meat mallet to flatten slightly.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Dust pork with flour and shake away any excess flour. Place pork in pan and cook until browned on both sides and tender.
- For the Sauce.
- Heat about a Tablespoon of olive oil in a pan, add onion and garlic and cook until soft. Add the butter to the pan along with the sliced mushrooms cook until mushrooms are tender.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, paprika, water, chicken stock and lemon juice. Simmer for a few minutes and pour in sour cream stir until heated through.
- To serve place sliced pork on plate and pour sauce over. I served mine with cauliflower mash and garlic butter vegetables.