2 (12 ounce) cans
kaffir lime leaves
garlic cloves, smashed
1 (13 1/2 ounce) cans
green curry paste
chicken breast, thinly sliced
( may be substituted with tofu , bean curd)
Japanese eggplants, quartered
1 (8 ounce) cans
green beans, cut into 1/2 pieces
Thai basil, leaves torn
rice, as desired
- In a large saucepan, add chicken stock.
- Crumble the lime leaves before adding.
- Add garlic.
- Let simmer for 5 minute
- Add coconut milk and chicken (or bean curd).
- Simmer until reduced, about 10 minute
- Season with fish sauce and sugar.
- Add bamboo, green beans, eggplant. Cook for another 5-8 minute.
- When done, add Thai basil and serve with Jasmine rice.